GREENWOOD – The Lander volleyball team returns to Finis Horne Arena on Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. as the Bearcats open up a four-match home stretch against USC Aiken.
WATCH: Bearcat Broadcasting Network
LIVE STATS: Volleyball
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderVBALL on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander (19-5, 5-3 PBC) has won all six matches at home this season.
• The Bearcats and Pacers (16-3, 6-1 PBC) currently hold the top two spots in the Peach Belt Conference standings.
• Lander is opening up its longest homestand of the season.
• 12 of Lander's 19 wins this season have come in three sets.
• As a team, the Bearcats leads the league in kills, assists, digs and points
• The 2017-18 Lander men's tennis team will be honored between the second and third sets.