GREENWOOD – The Lander women's basketball team takes the floor at Finis Horne Arena for the third time in seven days as the Bearcats face Peach Belt Conference foe Georgia College at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.
WATCH: Bearcat Broadcasting Network
LIVE STATS: Women's Basketball
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderWBB on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander (4-2, 1-0 PBC) is trying to start 2-0 in PBC play for the first time in four seasons.
• Georgia College (2-5, 1-1 PBC) ranks third in the league in defensive rebounds per game, but 11th in offensive boards.
• Jessica Harris flirted with a triple-double in Lander's win over Columbus State on Saturday, finishing with 20 points, eight rebounds and eight assists.
• The Bearcats shot 60.0 percent (12-of-20) from three-point range on Saturday, Lander's best performance from downtown since shooting 63.6 percent (7-of-11) on three-pointers against Augusta on Jan. 11, 2011.
• Lander's 117 points against the Cougars set a Peach Belt Conference record for most points scored in a conference game.
• The Bearcats have attempted 64 free throws in their last two games and at least 20 in three of their last four contests.
• Georgia College leads the overall series 28-22, but Lander has won five of the last six meetings.