GREENWOOD – The Lander women's basketball (7-2, 2-1 PBC) takes the floor at Finis Horne Arena for the first time in 15 days as the Bearcats face Peach Belt Conference foe Clayton State (4-4, 1-1 PBC) at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.
WATCH: Bearcat Broadcasting Network
LIVE STATS: Women's Basketball
GAME PROGRAM: vs. Clayton State
SOCIAL: Follow @LUBearcatsWBB on Twitter for in-game updates
SPONSOR: Dixie Drive-In
• A win over Clayton State will give the Bearcats eight wins in their first 10 games for the first time since 2014-15 and third time in the last eight seasons.
• Senior Breshay Johnson posted her first double-double of the season on Thursday in a win over Young Harris, scoring 21 points and grabbing 13 rebounds.
• Tuesday's matchup will feature two of the conference's most aggressive defenses. Clayton State leads the league with 14.8 steals per game, while Lander ranks second with 13.4 per game.
• The Bearcats have set season highs in assists in each of their last two games. Lander surpassed the 20-assist mark for the second consecutive game with 24 against Young Harris.
• Sophomore Destinee Langford netted a season-high 15 points on Thursday, marking her second consecutive game with at least 10 points. Langford also tied a career-high with seven assists against Young Harris.
• Lander is coming off its best defensive effort of the season as the Bearcats held Young Harris to just 50 points on Thursday.
• The Bearcats have won three straight in the series and have not lost to Clayton State at home since Feb. 2, 2013.