GREENWOOD – The 10th-ranked Lander men's soccer team faces its toughest test of the season on Saturday night at Van Taylor Stadium as the Bearcats host 3rd-ranked Young Harris at 7:00 p.m.
WATCH: Bearcat Broadcasting Network
LIVE STATS: Men's Soccer
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderMSOC on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander (8-0-1, 2-0 PBC is 2-7-1 all-time against the Mountain Lions. Last season, Lander drew with Young Harris (10-0, 2-0 PBC) on the road before falling to the Mountain Lions in the NCAA Southeast Regional championship match.
• The Bearcats are 19-0-2 in their last 21 Peach Belt Conference regular season matches.
• Additionally, Lander is 11-0-1 in its last 12 home matches against PBC opponents.
• The Bearcats have not allowed a goal since the 61:07 mark against Tusculum on Sept. 8, a stretch of 588:53 of action. Only the 2013 team, which shut out its first six opponents and did not allow a goal over the first 619:08 season, has a longer shutout streak in program history.
• Sophomore defender Kyle Ferguson and freshman goalkeeper Jacob Withers were tabbed as the PBC Defender and Goalkeeper of the Week last week.
• Young Harris and Lander are currently first and second in the league in assists.
• Lander ranks second in the conference in attendance, averaging 358 fans per home match.