GREENWOOD – The No. 17-ranked Lander men's soccer team (10-2-1) takes the field at Van Taylor Stadium for the final time in the regular season on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. as the Bearcats welcome Queens (6-5-4) for Senior Night.
WATCH: Bearcat Broadcasting Network
LIVE STATS Men's Soccer
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderMSOC on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander is looking to extend its 14-match winning streak at home. The Bearcats have not fallen at Van Taylor Stadium since Sept. 4, 2016.
• The Bearcats also have an eight-match unbeaten streak on the line. A win or a draw will give Lander a nine-match unbeaten streak in all three of Lee Squires' seasons as head coach.
• Lander leads the all-time series with Queens 8-3-4. The Bearcats and Royals have not squared off since the 2007 season opener, when the two teams played to a 1-1 draw.
• The Bearcats defeated Carson-Newman 2-1 on Saturday night in front of 406 fans, the fifth-largest crowd in program history.
• Sophomore defender George Knight was named the PBC Defender of the Week after notching a goal and an assist in the win over Carson-Newman.
• The Bearcats are averaging 305 fans per home match, which ranks second in the Peach Belt Conference. Lander has averaged over 300 home fans per match just once in program history (2015).
• Following Wednesday's match, Lander will honor nine seniors playing in their final season for the Bearcats.