ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – The Lander men's golf team looks to strengthen its case for an NCAA Tournament berth when it competes at the Peach Belt Conference Men's Golf Championship at the Slammer & Squire Course in St. Augustine, Fla.
LIVE STATS: Golfstat
• The Bearcats play with Georgia Southwestern and Clayton State on Friday and Saturday, teeing off at 8:45 a.m.
• Parker enters the tournament with a stroke average at 73.4, the lowest on Lander's roster.
• The Bearcats finished second at the 2017 championship, Lander's highest finish in program history.
• Lander has notched a pair of third-place finishes this season, most recently at the Bearcat Classic.
• The Bearcats have had a finisher in the top-15 of three of their last four events
• The tournament will feature 18 holes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the par-72, 6,939-yard course.