GREENWOOD – The second-seeded and eighth-ranked Lander men's soccer team is set to take on sixth-seeded Anderson in the NCAA Southeast Regional semifinals on Sunday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. at Van Taylor Stadium.
WATCH: Bearcat Broadcasting Network
LIVE STATS: Men's Soccer
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderMSOC on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander (14-1-3) earned a bye into the semifinals as the No. 2 seed in the region, while Anderson (11-5-3) rallied from a two-goal deficit in the second half to upset third-seeded Limestone 3-2 in overtime on Friday night.
• The Bearcats and Trojans met on Sept. 5 this season in Greenwood, as the Bearcats used a 33rd-minute goal from George Knight to earn a 1-0 win.
• Lander is making its fourth consecutive appearance in the NCAA Tournament, while the Trojans are back in the regional for the first time since 2013.
• The Bearcats are looking to win an NCAA Tournament match for the second consecutive season after advancing to the Southeast Regional championship last season.
• Lander has held its opponents scorless over the last 709:12, a program record.
• Anderson has scored in each of its last nine matches.
• The winner of Sunday's contest will advance to face the winner of Young Harris/Tusculum for the Southeast Regional championship.