Boca Raton, Fla. – The No. 17-ranked and third-seeded Lander men's soccer team (13-3-3) takes on fourth-seeded Young Harris (13-3-2) in the NCAA Southeast Regional championship on Friday afternoon at 1:00 p.m., at Bobby Campbell Stadium.
WATCH: Southeast Regional
LIVE STATS: Southeast Regional
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderMSOC on Twitter for in-game updates
• Lander is making its 12th apperance in the NCAA Tournament. The Bearcat are 6-8-5 overall in the NCAA Tournament and are back in the Southeast Regional for the third consecutive season. Lander earned its first-ever trip to the NCAA Tournament in 1996.
• Lander and Young Harris have never met in the NCAA Tournament. The Bearcats and Mountain Lions played to a 1-1 draw on Oct. 14.
• Lander's last appearance in the Southeast Regional championship came in 2013, when the Bearcats fell to Carson-Newman in penalty kicks.
• Lander is making its fifth all-time appearance in the Southeast Regional championship. The Bearcats won the Southeast Regional title in 2001 and 2005.
• Freshman goalkeeper Aleksander Holboe made a save in the fifth round of penalty kicks on Sunday against Wingate to clinch's Lander's spot in the championship.
• Friday will mark the first time since 2005 that two Peach Belt Conference teams will play each other in the Southeast Regional championship, when Lander defeated Clayton State.
• Lander is searching for its third appearance ever in the NCAA quarterfinals.