GREENWOOD – The Lander baseball team returns to Dolny Stadium for a Peach Belt Conference series this weekend as the Bearcats host USC Aiken. Games are scheduled for 6:00 p.m. Friday night, 4:00 p.m. Saturday afternoon and 1:00 p.m. on Sunday. Lander will be holding its "Stand Up To Cancer Day" on Saturday.
SOCIAL: Follow @LanderBaseball on Twitter for in-game updates
Friday: Cameron Tekker (3-0, 5.79 ERA) vs. Joseph Benitez (5-2, 2.61 ERA)
Saturday: Sam Linn (0-5, 7.58 ERA) vs. Nick Yobbi (1-1, 5.71 ERA)
Sunday: JD Cook (2-1, 2.41 ERA) vs. Connor Riley (1-1, 5.06 ERA)
• Lander (12-15) earned a series win on the road against Georgia Southwestern last weekend before falling to Lenoir-Rhyne on Wednesday night.
• The Bearcats are 6-6 in PBC games this year. Lander is one of six teams in the conference with a .500 or better record in league play.
• Lander has scored at least 10 runs in three of its last five games, the first such streak since April 15th to May 4th of 2016.
• During the series win over Georgia Southwestern, Lander hits nine home runs In Lander's two conference series wins (Montevallo and Georgia Southwestern), the Bearcats have homered in every game of the series.
• Lander trails the overall series against USC Aiken 44-20. Lander defeated the Pacers twice last season in the Southeast Regional to advance to the College World Series.
• The Bearcats have managed at least one extra-base in 24 consecutive games.
• Lander is averaging 329 fans per home game this season, third-highest in the Peach Belt Conference.